- Schedule of Classes - September 29, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 29, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
This course facilitates planning your experience in the College of Human Ecology and the Department of Human Centered Design as a Fashion Design and Management or Fiber Science major. Explore academic and extracurricular options within the department and across the university. The course is designed to help you set goals, plan for your time as an undergraduate, identify resources to help you achieve your goals, and allow you to get to know your peers in all FSAD majors.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: FSAD first-years and external transfer students.
- Understand how the mission and learning outcomes of the College of Human Ecology and the FSAD major relate to you and your undergraduate experience.
- Explore resources for maximizing your undergraduate experience.
- Draft a four-year plan including course planning and strategy for including desired experiences potentially including research, study abroad, internships and other growth experiences.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- T Baker Laboratory 135
- Aug 21 - Oct 6, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: FSAD first-years and external transfer students.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: