- Schedule of Classes - December 6, 2023 7:53PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 6, 2023 7:30PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
Participants learn how to facilitate both youth and adult volunteer leadership development. They examine factors affecting membership, purposes, design, operation, and administration of youth organizations.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Demonstrate application of experiential learning models in education.
- Explain how youth organizations relate to secondary education and career exploration.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary for managing a 4-H/FFA chapter.
- Explain how the 4-H/FFA functions on the local, state, and national levels.
- Apply youth leadership theory to development of targeted youth organizations.
- Engage in the issues surrounding youth development in education & society.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Warren Hall 101
- Aug 21 - Dec 4, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: