- Schedule of Classes - September 28, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 28, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
This course is for students in the HHMI-Cornell Research Transfer (CURT) program, and will introduce HHMI-CURT Scholars to faculty research, include scholar presentations, and serve as a forum for HHMI-CURT Scholars to discuss potential difficulties or success in labs.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: participation in the HHMI-Cornell University Research Transfer (CURT) program.
Course Attribute (CU-UGR)
- Students will be able to explain faculty research in life science.
- Students will be able to orally communicate concepts in life science.
- Students will be able to critically evaluate primary life science research literature and primary laboratory findings.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- R Weill Hall 221
- Aug 21 - Dec 4, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
This course is for students in the HHMI-Cornell Research Transfer (CURT) program.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: