- Schedule of Classes - October 1, 2023 7:53PM EDT
- Course Catalog - October 1, 2023 7:34PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
Focuses on techniques used to analyze data from marketing research, business, and economics. Topics include experimental design and ANOVA, contingency-table analysis, quality-control methods, time-series analysis, and forecasting. Also includes brief introduction to nonparametric methods. Involves a research project designed to give experience in collecting and interpreting data.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent.
- Critically analyze statistical models.
- Be able to communicate (orally and written) complex analyses.
- Distinguish appropriate approaches to answering research questions using quantitative methods.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Warren Hall B25
- Aug 21 - Dec 4, 2023
Van Es, C
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent. Enrollment preference given to: Dyson students.
Or send this URL: