- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
The course covers the analysis of spatial and/or spatial-temporal data, defined as data that include references to spatial locations or regions. Topics may include spatial interpolation, regression with spatial data, Gaussian process models, construction of covariance functions, computational techniques for large datasets, hierarchical non-Gaussian models, analysis of point patterns, forecasting, and Bayesian methods.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: STSCI 4030/5030 or equivalent plus STSCI 3080 or equivalent plus STSCI 4520/5520 or proficiency in R programming.
- Identify different types of spatial and spatial-temporal data.
- Select an appropriate model for the data.
- Estimate model parameters using statistical software.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Corson-Mudd A106
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
STSCI 4030/5030 or equivalent plus STSCI 3080 or equivalent plus STSCI 4520/5520 or proficiency in R programming
Disabled for this roster.