- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Students will learn core professional skills required to work with a client. These skills include designing and implementing a work plan, learning to communicate efficiently, presentation of a final deliverable to the client, as well as learning good practices to conduct data analysis, documentation, quality control and collaboration. Through hands-on experience and real-world examples, students will develop a basic understanding of consulting, and be familiar with the professional standard expected in the industry.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: MPS Applied Statistics students.
- This course will equip MPS students with the tools and techniques to work with a client in their industry project.
- Students will learn how to manage a project, organize team structure, communicate and collaborate.
- Students will learn good practice to conduct data analysis and documentation.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Riley-Robb Hall 105
- Oct 12 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Only open to MPS Applied Statistics students.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.