- Schedule of Classes - March 19, 2023 7:32PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 19, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Includes selected experiments on gene expression, biolistic transformation, confocal microscopy, laser capture microdissection, microarray analysis, genetic mapping and mutant analysis, transposon tagging, proteomics, and metabolite analysis.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or PLBRG 2250, plus BIOMG 3300, or BIOMG 3310, or BIOMG 3350.
- Demonstrate a set of methods for performing experiments with plant material in the laboratory and be able to follow and use experimental protocols.
- Describe what information can be gained by a particular type of experimentation or data analysis as well as the limitations of the methods.
- Formulate testable hypotheses and select available experimental techniques or analytical methods in order to draw defensible and creative conclusions.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: BIOMG 6410
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Plant Science Building 102
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Van Wijk, K
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: