- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Negotiation is the art and science of securing an agreement between two or more interdependent parties. A basic premise of the course is that while a manager needs technical and analytical skills in order to develop optimal solutions, a broad array of negotiation skills is needed for these solutions to be accepted and implemented. The course is designed to help you approach negotiations with confidence. You have the opportunity to develop your negotiating skills experientially and to gain insight into what works, what does not, and why.
When Offered Fall.
- Approach negotiations with confidence.
- Develop your negotiating skills experientially.
- Gain insight into what works, what does not, and why.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Online Meeting
- Oct 6 - Nov 8, 2022
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Synchronous
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Disabled for this roster.