- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course provides an introduction to business finance through video lectures and assignments. Topics include basic financial accounting, time value of money, stock and bond valuation, capital budgeting, portfolio theory, asset-pricing models, cost of capital, dealing with risk, capital structure, acquisitions, and options. Application of theory to practical applications will be emphasized.
When Offered Multi-semester course: (Fall, Spring).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Perform basic valuation of cash flows from projects, bonds, and stocks.
- Make capital budgeting decisions through the use of concepts including the time value of money and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Assess the relationship between risk and return and integrate that knowledge in determining corporate cost of capital.
- Explain the role of debt and equity in corporate capital structure.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Multi-Term(Multi-Term Course: Not Graded)
Disabled for this roster.