- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course is designed to provide students with guidance and resources as they design and conduct their honors thesis project. As part of this process, students will be introduced to a range of topics and skills related to engaging in research in the social sciences.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Required prerequisite: PAM 3120.
- Describe the process, requirements, and timeline for completing the PAM Honors Thesis Program.
- Formulate and motivate compelling policy relevant research questions in the social sciences.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of how to conduct independent research.
- Add additional rows if you need to document additional outcomes.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 1157
- Aug 22 - Oct 7, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to PAM/HCP honors students.
Disabled for this roster.