- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course offers a jumpstart for Brooks School students majoring in PAM or HCP to facilitate in planning their college experience. The course will help students develop goals for their time as a Cornell Undergraduate, including how best to integrate curricular and extracurricular activities and begin exploring career options.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Intended for: new students in the Health Care Policy major or the Policy Analysis and Management major.
- Describe how the mission and learning outcomes of the Cornell Jeb E. Brooks School of Public Policy and the PAM or HCP major relate to them and their undergraduate experience.
- Explore their goals for maximizing their undergraduate experience and success.
- Draft a four year plan including course planning and strategy for including desired experiences potentially including research, study abroad, internships and other growth experiences.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- W M Van Rensselaer Hall G155
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to new PAM and HCP students.
Disabled for this roster.