- Schedule of Classes - July 5, 2022 7:27PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 5, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Group intensive study of current research in ornithology built around a research seminar series covering a wide variety of projects and topics in ornithology and related disciplines, including avian ecology, evolution, conservation, behavior, and physiology. Each weekly seminar is followed by informal discussion and networking that builds connections among the large community of Cornell students and scholars with an interest in avian biology. All students with an interest in this subject area are welcome and deep knowledge of ornithology is not expected or required. Instructor permission is not required for enrollment.
When Offered Fall.
- Describe research projects presented during the semester's seminars.
- Understand the concepts presented in seminars.
- See the implications of opportunities and research approaches and findings for developing the student's own interests in ornithology.
- Greater linkages among students and Cornell researchers, providing students with new contacts and research opportunities.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: BIOEE 7800
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Or send this URL: