- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
The purpose of this course is to demonstrate that Leadership Minor students will have met all learning outcomes in the program prior to graduation by documenting relevant in-class and co-curricular activities in their individual ePortfolio. The ePortfolio will be evaluated based on the following elements: a personal profile, leadership philosophy statement, leadership experiences, personal development, examples of how the learning outcomes for the minor have been met through the capstone experience, and reflective writing on the capstone experience. The evaluation and assignment of a grade will be made by the student's advisor using a common rubric. Ideally, students will enroll in this course in their second-to-last semester so any deficiencies can be addressed prior to graduation.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: LEAD minors only.
- Communicate one's philosophy of leadership.
- Describe one's personal development as a leader.
- Demonstrate competency and mastery of the Leadership Minor's learning outcomes by documenting one's scholarship, training, and experience in leadership through an ePortfolio.
- Build a stronger relationship with one's faculty advisor.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Disabled for this roster.