- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course provides academic credit to students working with a community partner, working in an unpaid position, on an engaged learning project. Students are required to complete pre-engagement preparation, regular reflections, and to document the culmination of their experience.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Understand best practices for community-engagement and partnership.
- Communicate and/or collaborate effectively with community members and practitioners.
- Apply disciplinary learning and skills to community issues and/or human needs.
- Describe and reflect on connections between personal experience, community-engaged experiences, and academic theories, concepts, and ideas.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Disabled for this roster.