- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This seminar examines how the physical and social contexts of disadvantage shape child development. We investigate how childhood disadvantage influences biology and health as well as cognitive and socioemotional development through the settings disadvantage children grow up in.
When Offered Fall.
- In depth knowledge of poverty and child development.
- Write a grant proposal.
- Lead in class discussion.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 6650
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- R M Van Rensselaer Hall G422
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Permission of instructor required.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.