- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
As a supplement to their immersive learning experience working on faculty research projects, students in this course will engage with actors and ideas from across the youth development research and practice communities, learn about research methods and dissemination to various audiences, and begin to see the world from a translational research perspective.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: students admitted to the PRYDE Scholars program or instructor permission.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Course is taken in conjunction with a 6 hour per week research assistantship working with a PRYDE faculty member.Outcomes
- Students will appreciate the role of translational research within the field of youth development.
- Students will synthesize research literature.
- Students will be able to communicate findings to practitioner audiences.
- Students will reflect on and evaluate their research lab experiences.
Disabled for this roster.