- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course offers a jump-start on planning your experience in the College of Human Ecology.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Human Development majors.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Understand how the mission and learning outcomes of the College of Human Ecology and the HD major relate to them and their undergraduate experience.
- Explore their goals for maximizing their undergraduate experience and success.
- Draft a four year plan including course planning and strategy for including desired experiences potentially including research, study abroad, internships and other growth experiences.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- F M Van Rensselaer Hall 1153
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Department Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.