- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course gives you the tools to execute a winning strategy. Once strategy is defined, managers must allocate scarce resources among units and hold people accountable for those resources. Managers must use performance measurement and control systems to direct and motivate desired behaviors and monitor progress against the previously defined strategy.
When Offered Fall.
Comments Graduate students need to enroll in HADM 6265.Outcomes
- How to design an effective organization to win in the current competitive environment.
- How to identify the organization's primary customer.
- How the process of resource allocation among organizational units.
- How to design core values to provide guidance for decision making throughout the organization.
- How to develop and implement systems to measure and monitor organizational performance.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: HADM 6265
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Statler Hall 445
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Martinez Jerez, F
Instruction Mode: In Person
Limited to Juniors and Seniors. The last day to drop this course is September 6, 2022.
Disabled for this roster.