- Schedule of Classes - November 26, 2022 7:30PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 26, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Hospitality is about engaging people through warm and genuine experiences with the goal of building loyal relationships. No longer just about lodging and foodservice, hospitality is now being recognized as a key aspect of many other kinds of business and service ventures. This course is designed to help you get a clearer idea of who you are, where your passions might lie within the very broad scope of hospitality, and how you can craft a successful Cornell Nolan Hotel School experience that helps launch you in the direction (or directions!) you want to go. Also, this course will prepare you for the inevitable challenges you will confront as a student at a world-class institution – managing your time, mastering content, dealing with pressure, and making connections.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: new NSHA students.
- Identify opportunities to use hospitality in innovative ways to make a difference in any kind of organization.
- Build skills in making connections with others who can help you grow personally and professionally.
- Understand the ethical challenges of academic pressure and develop healthy approaches to resolving academic conflicts.
- Put together a plan for the types of courses and internships that interest you.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- F Statler Hall 185-Aud
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: