- Schedule of Classes - July 1, 2022 7:27PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 1, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Academic Excellence Workshop for CS 3410. Weekly two-hour collaborative learning sessions. Peer-facilitated group works on problems at or above the level of course material, designed to enhance understanding of core concepts in CS 3410.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: undergraduate students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Corequisite: CS 3410.
- Deepen understanding of material and process in learning communities where students are a subset of a larger core engineering or CS course.
- Enhance student understanding beyond the level of course instruction, encouraging application of course content to novel and creative problems.
- Improve affective and cognitive learning outcomes for students in core engineering and CS courses.
- Improve students' collaboration skills to accomplish shared learning goals.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- M Snee Hall Geological Sci 1150
- Sep 6 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
If the class is full or the offerings do not fit your schedule, please enter in the dates and times that you would be available to take the course at https://cornell.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5aIHVEouZbAumUe. We will use this information to determine if there is enough interest to open an additional section.
Or send this URL: