- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Upon successful completion of this course students agree to become teaching assistants (TAs) in the Spring 2023 semester for ENGRC 3120. Teaching assistants will support an Engineering Communications Program faculty member in creating learning materials and holding regular meetings with student teams to consult on their communication work.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: ORIE 3120.
Distribution Category (CE-EN)
Satisfies Requirement Satisfies the College of Engineering's engineering communication requirement. This course also fulfills a liberal studies requirement.
- Students will learn Engineering communications concepts, theories, and pedagogy.
- Students will learn consulting practices, including team consultations.
- Students will learn specialist and generalist tutoring approaches.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Upson Hall 102
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Satisfies the College of Engineering's engineering communication requirement. This course also fulfills a liberal studies requirement. May be used as free or approved elective in expressive arts.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.