- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Active participation from local and global leads, industry, and healthcare providers, students examine how well-designed environments and policies empower people, organizations, and communities to achieve their health-related operational and business objectives. Students apply the lessons from high-impact environments to their specific area of interest (e.g. senior living, healthcare, hospitality, education, housing, landscape, and urban planning).
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: seniors and graduate students; juniors and sophomores are welcome to attend if there is room.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
Comments Class discussion panels and group projects limit the maximum number of attendees.Outcomes
- Assess environments strategies and policies, identify operational and environmental gaps, and propose design solution.
- Explore how concepts of environmental psychology, behavioral economics, sustainability, and LEAN can be used to optimize facility and environmental design.
- Take part in conversations with community, national and global leaders and participate in debates to evaluate various impacts of decisions on people.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW M Van Rensselaer Hall 1102
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: seniors and graduate students
Disabled for this roster.