- Schedule of Classes - July 2, 2022 7:28PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 2, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Focuses on how the scientific study of human memory interfaces with the theory and practice of law.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (KCM-AS, ETM-AS)
- Students will demonstrate the presentation of clear and effective arguments in a written communication format.
- Students will demonstrate their ability to understand and apply course material in an objective manner.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- W M Van Rensselaer Hall G151
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: