- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Chemical Engineering graduate students in their third year and above must present an annual seminar on their research. Provides training in public presentation and dissemination of scientific data. Constructive feedback on the quality of the presentation and research will be submitted by attendees.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: ChemE graduate students.
- Define a problem and propose a solution.
- Demonstrate command of literature, prior work and identify the impact of the proposed research.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, explain the intellectual merit and broader impacts of the research project.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- R Olin Hall 165
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to ChemE graduate students.
Disabled for this roster.