- Schedule of Classes - July 4, 2022 7:27PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 4, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Builds foundational knowledge of transport phenomena to provide conceptional and mathematical tools to address research topics in chemical and biomolecular engineering. Significant use will be made of primary literature from biological, materials, energy, and sustainability contexts to motivate and illustrate concepts.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: MATH 1910, MATH 1920, MATH 2930, MATH 2940, CHEME 3230 and CHEME 3240 or equivalent.
- Analyze transport phenomena physically and mathematically.
- Develop the ability to design research approaches and analyze experimental data.
- Interpret and use concepts related to transport phenomena from primary research literature.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF To Be Assigned
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: