- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Introduction to devices that add or recover work from fluids such as pumps, compressors, steam turbines and gas expanders and how they are specified and selected for services in the chemical process industries.
When Offered Fall.
Comments (Module course)Outcomes
- Understand the underlying thermodynamics of each type of equipment covered. (a)
- Understand the deviations from ideal thermodynamic behavior and the reasons for the deviations. (c)
- Awareness of the many mechanical solutions to each particular process requirement and how to best determine the best mechanical solution for the particular service. (c,e,k)
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Olin Hall 145
- Oct 31 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.