- Schedule of Classes - June 24, 2022 7:28PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 24, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
We will invite our CEE faculty to host presentations related to topics they feel open to discussing. Examples may include: how to have a successful PhD and pitfalls to avoid, the academic and industry job markets, academic writing and presenting, how to select research topics, topics currently popular in research and who certain key players / universities / companies are, grants fellowships and scholarships, postdocs, effective teaching, the differences between being an academic in different types of schools and departments, work-life balance, etc.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: PhD students.
- Introduce research graduate students to campus resources that will serve them throughout their degree program, the culture of their home-department, and the greater University.
- Contextualize of research concentrations and faculty affiliations with the field of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Demonstrate competence in proactive leadership communication skills.
- Provide tools and support to students that will help conduct sustainable research progress within the PhD program. These tools will hopefully be application to care.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- M To Be Assigned
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: