- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Covers the following topics: review of hydrodynamics, small-amplitude wave theory, wave statistics, wave-structure interactions, and coastal processes.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3310.
- Understand fundamental issues in coastal engineering.
- Gain laboratory experience.
- Gain experience in team design project.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: CEE 6350
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Thurston Hall 203
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.