- Schedule of Classes - June 24, 2022 7:28PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 24, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Covers the following topics: review of hydrodynamics, small-amplitude wave theory, wave statistics, wave-structure interactions, and coastal processes.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3310.
- Understand fundamental issues in coastal engineering.
- Gain laboratory experience.
- Gain experience in team design project.
Or send this URL: