- Schedule of Classes - April 13, 2023 2:00PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 12, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
A weekly journal club-style discussion. Graduate students may be expected to present a summary of their research or a summary of research in the literature related to their thesis once per year.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Intended for: graduate students.
- Become exposed to a wide variety of lines of study of animal behavior.
- Deepen your understanding of how to conduct research on animal behavior.
- Get to know the various graduate students, postdocs, and faculty studying animal behavior.
- Get critical, but also encouraging, feedback on your own research project.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- T Corson-Mudd A106
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
Disabled for this roster.