- Schedule of Classes - June 26, 2022 7:27PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 26, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
The microbiology seminar series hosts local, national and international speakers for research seminars. Students in BioMi7990 gain insight into current topics and cutting-edge methods in microbiology, and are provided with networking opportunities with established scientists.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Satisfies Requirement Requirement for all graduate students in graduate field of Microbiology.Outcomes
- Dialog with presenters on campus and around the globe about their research.
- Raise and hear questions related to methods, experimental design, and context.
- Network with potential colleagues and collaborators.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
0 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- R To Be Assigned
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Requirement for all graduate students in the field of microbiology. Open to all who are interested.
Or send this URL: