- Schedule of Classes - March 30, 2023 7:34PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 30, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course focuses on financial modeling, technology, and financial markets. The lectures and labs will teach students to apply their theoretical finance knowledge in real world situations to enhance finance skills, optimize future job performance, and increase marketability. Lectures will focus on financial modeling and explore topics on the effects of technology on financial markets. The lab component of the course will focus on Bloomberg training.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business and economic skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical business and economic-policy problems, both independently and as part of a team.
- Equip future finance professionals with key financial skills (Excel) and knowledge of key financial databases (Bloomberg).
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 4620
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- W Mann Library B30A
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: students in MPS-AEM.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: