- Schedule of Classes - November 28, 2022 7:30PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 28, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course will investigate energy issues from an economic and business perspective using a quantitative approach. In the first part of the course, students will learn how to think about energy through an economic and business lens. The second part of the course will focus on topical energy market issues such as imperfect competition, bidding in electricity markets, markets for oil and gas, and environmental regulation.
When Offered Fall.
- Use and evaluate scientific and economic information to reach defensible conclusions.
- Describe the implications of using markets to supply and allocate energy.
- Identify market failures that justify energy policy interventions.
- Develop skills to evaluate the benefits and costs of different energy policies.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Baker Laboratory 335
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: students in MPS-AEM.
Or send this URL: