- Schedule of Classes - March 30, 2023 7:34PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 30, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Information and Communication Technologies(ICTs) continue to revolutionize industries. Mobile computing has taken off, Big Data is here, and crowd capitalism reigns supreme. E-commerce is now a given in many industries, while manyothers continue to struggle to figure out the new terms of competition. By examining the experience of earlier digital transformations of industriessuch as books, music, software,telecommunications, and newspapers, we attempt to shed light on what may lie ahead for industries currently undergoing upheaval, particularly considering the emerging Internet of Things, 5G networks,and the fourth industrial revolution.The goals of the graduate-level course are for the student to understand, critically evaluate, and apply:
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will develop an understanding of analytic frameworks for crafting digital business models and facilitate digital innovation.
- Students will be able to assess the effects of technological and societal change on digital business models.
- Students will understand and apply the strategic mechanisms for capturing the economic benefits from new technological opportunities, as well as identify and address the strategic and organizational challenges involved in managing rapid change.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 3220
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Weill Hall 226
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: students in MPS-AEM. All other graduate/professional students should place their name on the waitlist.
Or send this URL: