- Schedule of Classes - March 30, 2023 7:34PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 30, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course is a business simulation course in which each student works as part of a team to manage a multidisciplinary healthcare clinic. Each team is responsible for making semi-annual decisions in four broad areas: revenues, payer mix, employees, and services. Teams will start in the same position, competing with one another to gain market share, generate revenue, and increase profitability.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Priority given to: students completing the Dyson Business Minor for Life Sciences majors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 1200 or AEM 2400, AEM 2210 and AEM 2241, or equivalents.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will receive credit for only one course in the following group: AEM 4660, AEM 4661, AEM 4665.
- Students will be able to develop and implement a successful long-term business strategy.
- Students will be able to adjust to market dynamics and industry evolution.
- Students will be able to collaborate effectively across business functions.
- Students will be able to allocate resources to meet strategic and operational goals.
- Students will be able to develop effective team processes.
- Students will be able to practice communication and interaction skills.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Warren Hall B50
- Oct 12 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: