- Schedule of Classes - March 30, 2023 7:34PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 30, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course draws upon the study of sports for the purpose of understanding and studying evidence-based principles of individual and organizational behavior. Topics include the nature of motivation, momentum, and coaching as well as the challenges of talent identification, team-level coordination, and strategy development. Assignments provide opportunities for the development and application of analytic skills relating to leadership and management.
When Offered Fall.
- Students will be able to consider and juxtapose organizational dynamics that involve individuals and teams across and beyond the domain of sports.
- Students will closely and directly engage an array of research/analytic methodologies that applicability inside and outside of sports-focused organizations.
- Students will leverage lessons that are available from the study of sports for the purposes of leadership development as well as organizational analysis and management.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 6325
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Warren Hall 175
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: AEM 2200 or 1200; or equivalent.
Or send this URL: