- Schedule of Classes - March 30, 2023 7:34PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 30, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course will survey ethical problems that arise in business and other organizational contexts, and develop theoretical resources to help address them.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2200 or equivalent.
Distribution Category (KCM-AG)
- Identify and define central ethical problems in business.
- Distinguish major ethical theories and how they my illuminate the central ethical problems in business.
- Recognize and define psychological processes that influence moral and organizational behavior.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Warren Hall 151
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: AEM 2200 or equivalent. Enrollment preference given to: Dyson students. Non-Dyson students should place their name on the waitlist during pre-enrollment.
Or send this URL: