- Schedule of Classes - June 17, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 17, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Network systems pervade our society in both social and technological contexts. On the one hand, social networks play a central role in the transmission of information and viruses with fundamental consequences for product marketing, technology adoption, voting decisions, spread of false news and epidemiology. On the other hand, network topology fundamentally affects the performance and resilience properties of large-scale multi-agent systems, such as the electric power grid, the internet of things, traffic or robotic sensor networks.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: MATH 2930, MATH 2940, ECE 2200, or permission of instructor.
- understand how to mathematically describe network interactions
- analyze linear and nonlinear dynamics over networks
- understand and analyze strategic behavior over networks
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA To Be Assigned
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: