- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course will introduce students to the basics of research design and will review several methodologies in the study of human development. The focus of the course will be on descriptive and experimental methods. Students will learn the advantages and challenges to different methodological approaches. The course also places an emphasis on developing students' scientific writing and strengthening their understanding of statistics.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Priority given to: HD and PSYCH majors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: HD 1150.
- The goals of the course are to encourage students to think critically, learn how to design basic research studies, and to develop their writing skills.
- Students will demonstrate their knowledge of course content, including theories, in areas of developmental and cognitive psychology in legal contexts.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: HD 2830
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Kennedy Hall 116-Call Aud
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.