- Schedule of Classes - June 17, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 17, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course provides opportunities for new students in the Plant Sciences major to meet continuing students and faculty across the School of Integrative Plant Science; develop leadership skills in the discipline; and explore career options across myriad plant science fields.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: first-semester freshmen or transfer students in the Plant Sciences major.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Describe their leadership characteristics.
- Identify support systems on campus, including student organizations.
- Describe multiple careers in the plant sciences.
- Describe work being done by various faculty on campus.
- Confidently approach faculty for letters of recommendation, positions in labs, and internships.
- Articulate a one-minute summary of why they are studying plant science.
- Write a resume and cover letter.
- Organize work in an ePortfolio.
- Formulate plans for study abroad, graduate school and other future academic activities.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- TTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Enrollment limited to first-semester freshmen or transfer students in the Plant Sciences major.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: