- Schedule of Classes - November 30, 2021 7:41PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 30, 2021 7:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course provides opportunities for new students in the Plant Sciences major to meet continuing students and faculty across the School of Integrative Plant Science; develop leadership skills in the discipline; and explore career options across myriad plant science fields.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: first-semester freshmen or transfer students in the Plant Sciences major.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Describe their leadership characteristics.
- Identify support systems on campus, including student organizations.
- Describe multiple careers in the plant sciences.
- Describe work being done by various faculty on campus.
- Confidently approach faculty for letters of recommendation, positions in labs, and internships.
- Articulate a one-minute summary of why they are studying plant science.
- Write a resume and cover letter.
- Organize work in an ePortfolio.
- Formulate plans for study abroad, graduate school and other future academic activities.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- T Plant Science Building 404
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to first-semester freshmen or transfer students in the Plant Sciences major.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: