- Schedule of Classes - December 7, 2021 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 7, 2021 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Dissertation research for Ph.D. candidates in the Graduate Field of Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Develop original hypotheses based on a review of the existing literature.
- Design experiments that can result in statistically valid hypothesis testing.
- Analyze data to measure statistically valid trends and differences among treatments.
- Draw conclusions from trends and patterns in the data.
- Discuss how conclusions contribute to the body of knowledge on the research topic.
Or send this URL: