- Schedule of Classes - December 7, 2021 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 7, 2021 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Weekly seminars on current research and select topics in plant pathology and plant-microbe biology, presented by faculty, graduate students and guest speakers.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Satisfies Requirement Requirement for all plant pathology and plant-microbe biology graduate students.
Comments Students must attend at least 75 percent of seminars to receive credit. Seminar substitutions are at the discretion of the instructor.Outcomes
- Dialog with presenters on campus and around the globe about their research.
- Describe styles and formats of presenting data, interpretations, and conclusions.
- Raise and hear questions related to methods, experimental design, and context.
- Interpret pre-publication data.
- Network with potential colleagues and collaborators.
- Describe a breadth of topics in the field of plant pathology and plant-microbe biology.
- Articulate new insights on investigative and analytical methods used by presenters.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- W Plant Science Building 404
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Requirement for all plant pathology graduate students. Students must attend a minimum of 75 percent of seminars to earn credit for this course. Sign in each week online: https://cals.cornell.edu/school-integrative-plant-science/about/seminars-events.
Or send this URL: