- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
The course consists of weekly seminars delivered by graduate students and invited speakers from Academia and Industry on research and extension topics relevant to the fields of plant pathology and plant microbe biology.
When Offered Fall or Spring.
Satisfies Requirement Requirement for all Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology students in the graduate field.Outcomes
- Critically evaluate scientific presentations related to plant pathology and plant-microbe biology.
- Improve presentation communication skills including both visual and oral communication.
- Expand critical evaluation skills through question-and-answer sessions.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- TGeneva, NY
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Taught in Geneva, NY. Teleconference to Ithaca, NY.
Or send this URL: