- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course is an introduction to the identification, cultural requirements, and use of northern climate annual and perennial herbaceous plants in the landscape. Herbaceous plants are important parts of the landscape. They provide pollination resources and aid in habitat for fauna. In addition, they can add biodiversity and reduce stormwater runoff when used appropriately.
When Offered Fall (weeks 1-7).
Fees Field trip fee: $100.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Recognize by sight the genus, species, and common name of approximately 100-plus herbaceous garden plants.
- Describe the site conditions under which to grow each of these plants.
- Comprehend aspects of design, establishment and management of annuals and perennials in the landscape.
Seven Week - First. Combined with: PLHRT 5000
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- WPlant Science Building G29
- Aug 26 - Oct 19, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: