- Schedule of Classes - December 7, 2021 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 7, 2021 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Weekly seminars on current research and select topics in plant biology, presented by faculty, graduate students and guest speakers.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Satisfies Requirement Requirement for graduate students doing work in plant biology.
Comments Students must attend at least 75 percent of seminars to receive credit. Seminar substitutions are at the discretion of the instructor.Outcomes
- Dialog with presenters on campus and around the globe about their research.
- Describe styles and formats of presenting data, interpretations, and conclusions.
- Raise and hear questions related to methods, experimental design, and context.
- Interpret pre-publication data.
- Network with potential colleagues and collaborators.
- Describe a breadth of topics in the field of plant biology.
- Articulate new insights on investigative and analytical methods used by presenters.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- F Plant Science Building 404
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Requirement for graduate students doing work in plant biology. Students must attend a minimum of 75 percent of seminars to earn credit for this course. Sign in each week online: https://cals.cornell.edu/school-integrative-plant-science/about/seminars-events.
Or send this URL: