- Schedule of Classes - December 6, 2021 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 6, 2021 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course is the first of a two-semester sequence (with PLBIO 6841) which together provide a broad overview of concepts related to the study of plant molecular biology. It is intended to bring first-year graduate students in plant molecular biology to a common background in genetics, biochemistry and phylogenetics.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Open to: upper-level students in plant biology and plant sciences.
- Identify and describe key research areas related to plant molecular biology.
- Explain, give relevant examples of, and make predictions using fundamental concepts of biochemistry, genetics and phylogeny.
- Integrate these same concepts into their understanding and interpretation of experimental techniques and interpretation of results.
- Articulate how experimental techniques constrain interpretation of experimental data.
- Evaluate current literature.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Warren Hall 137
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Van Wijk, K
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: