- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Series of selected topics to provide a background in plant evolution, paleobotanical literature, and evolutionary theory. Among the topics discussed are: the origin of a terrestrial flora, the evolution of the seed plants, and the origin and adaptive radiation of the angiosperms.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PLBIO 4480 or equivalent background in evolution, or permission of instructor.
- Integrate and evaluate opposing points of view.
- Describe the role of fossil evidence in understanding plant evolution, biogeography, paleoecology, and hypothesis testing.
- Explain some basic principles of plant evolutionary biology.
- Describe the history of plant life on earth.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Or send this URL: