- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Digital transformation isn't just for tech startups. It's a critical strategic focus area for today's leaders — and an initiative necessary for nearly every organization or venture to compete. In this course, you will learn how to find and produce new, streamlined, and disruptive business ideas through digital auditing and a rapid ideation process.
When Offered Fall.
- Conduct a builder audit to assess product ideation at your organization.
- Identify opportunities for digital transformation.
- Use product and service design, business model transformation, and sales transformation templates to generate new ideas.
- Work daily with a structured format to produce a large number of business ideas.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Aug 15 - Sep 18, 2021
- W Online Meeting
- Aug 18, 2021
- F Online Meeting
- Sep 10, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.