- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Health Care Accounting is an introductory analytical course which emphasizes theory and concepts. However, accounting is a technical discipline and some mastery of technique is needed to demonstrate an understanding of theory. The course introduces the basic assumptions and concepts underlying the preparation and measurement of financial data related to a business organization. Measurement of business operations, financial reporting, budgeting, cost volume profit analysis, and and product costing are among the subjects to be discussed. Topics relevant to the health care industry will be emphasized. Ethical and global issues are integrated throughout the course along with real world issues.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Classify transactions and their impact on financial statements.
- Explain relevant accounting concepts and how they impact financial statements.
- Analyze cost data for managerial decision making and explain and assess the budget making process.
- Analyze and present the financial position and results of operations for a business entity.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Aug 22 - Sep 25, 2021
- Oct 3 - Nov 6, 2021
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
Enrollment limited to EMHA Students.
Disabled for this roster.