- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course provides an overview of the key management issues facing the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The emphasis is on the United States because it is the largest and most profitable market, but we will briefly cover issues affecting global markets.
When Offered Fall.
- Through this course, students will learn to analyze how decisions made throughout drug testing and development impact a drug's performance over its lifecycle.
- Describe how firms set prices and negotiate with health insurers.
- Anticipate the pros and cons of a merger, acquisition, or alliance opportunity.
- Deconstruct and critique drug marketing strategies.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Online Meeting
- Sep 26 - Oct 30, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment limited to EMHA and MHA (Sloan) students.
Disabled for this roster.