- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course is designed to provide students with guidance and resources as they design and conduct their honors thesis project. As part of this process, students will be introduced to a range of topics and skills related to engaging in research in the social sciences.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Required prerequisite: PAM 3120.
- Describe the process, requirements, and timeline for completing the PAM Honors Thesis Program.
- Formulate and motivate compelling policy relevant research questions in the social sciences.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of how to conduct independent research.
- Add additional rows if you need to document additional outcomes.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- M Hollister Hall 368
- Aug 26 - Oct 19, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to PAM/HCP honors students.
Disabled for this roster.